pondělí 23. listopadu 2015

Global warming

Hello, here is the recording of my presentation. Enjoy :)

2 komentáře:

  1. Hi, Silva. First of all before I forget, thank you for taking part in this group activity with us, for commenting on my presentation, and for linking me to an interesting presentation of your own.

    Anyway, on to business at hand - an introduction is of course good, but it should be tailored to the audience. If you know you'll exclusively be talking to people who know your name, there's no need to re-state the fact. Good division of your speech into parts, it was organized and easy to follow. I like that you used facts to back your points, and your use of repetition along with the phrase "LOOK AT THIS NUMBER" to grab the audience's attention. However, when you do that, you really want to cite your sources, if not specifically where you got your information, at least tell us who said it, "according to x", etc.
    I think you had better signposting than I did, both at the start and at the end of each section, whereas looking back at mine, I only opened each part like that. Very good effort to pull the audience in and appeal to them, "can you imagine", "now you are probably asking yourselves" etc., you used these phrases very well, and a lot of well placed questions too.

    Good job, see you soon! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Hi Silva, I actually like your presentation, because it is also an interesting topic for me. I think that it was well organized, I heard every part of the beggining, also an ending. Signposts were said strongly, so then it is really clear for the audience. Also many of quotations and the rule of three. Good job :)

    OdpovědětVymazat