Hello, this is my recording of British and American pronunciation. Thanks to this exercise I found out that I mix these two together when I speak. I think that I will focus on British pronunciation because I think American pronunciation is quite "exaggerated". I think this was the funniest exersice of all and I really enjoyed it. You can find list of my sentences below.
Brother set car on fire on Tuesday morning.
He bought 30 bottles of tomato juice.
Bartender has a nice beard.
NY is a big city.
Hunter chased bird and butterfly.
As my individual task I looked up few words which are different in British and American English. Again, I found out that I am unconsciously using for example American words.
British / American
Put on a jumper / sweater.
He rides a lorry / truck.
The starte was delicious / The Appetizer was delicious.
He is in the garden / yard.
He is on holiday / vacation.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat