úterý 10. listopadu 2015

WEEK 6

Hello, this is my recording of strong and weak words. Now I know that strong and weak form depends on meaning of sentence. I was not sure about sentence "His first name´s Jack, but I don´t know his second name." I put strong form on second "his" because I think that is important (he don´t know his second name) so I hope it is correct. I also tried to use my connected speech from previous task. After that task it was more natural and I didn´t have to focus on it so much. Also I am sorry for bad quality of recording, I will fix it till the next task.

 As my individual task I have prepared advice on how to make quick honey pie. I was always saying "I will give you an advice" so thanks to this task I wrote to my mind that word advice is uncountable so I must say "some advice" instead of "an advice".

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat