Hi, here is my short excerpt of TV show called Drop Dead Diva. I have never watched this show but the scene seemed to me quite funny and easy to remember.
Unfortunatelly, I didn´t know how to upload whole video, so I wrote down whole dialogue. You can find the beggining of it below the recording.
-Hey sweetie! Have you seen my...
Engagement ring? Yes, like a houndred and one times. And it is gorgeous!
-It is, georgeous! But I was going to ask you if you have seen my fiancé?
Owen left about an hour ago. He had an early meeting. So, now that you are awake, I´ve downloaded a to do list from iamengaged.com. Are you ready?
-Oh, I am ready!
Number one, have you created your wedding blog?
-Of course! It is personal, interactive and it is linked to the guest book....
I really enjoyied this exercise so I think it sounds quite good, of course not as good as original. On the other hand, I think I still have problem with stress.
As my individual task I have prepared short article which we practised in our KOFA lessons. I focused on schwa.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat